Sunday, June 21, 2009

Breathe Him

I breathe in the air as it relaxes me and makes me think of you,
Your sweet scent, the slightest hint of sweat enveloped in the musk of your cologne.
Your perfume soothes my senses, eases my fears and lures me to dream.
I exhale and embrace the thought of you,
Beautiful and carefree
Like a child walking, talking doing for the first time...
I breathe in the air and feel you,
Touching me and loving me,
In moments of innocence
When sleep is the only thing calling you.
Dreams of past days and past thoughts
Succumbing to present times and present thoughts.
I exhale and satisfied,
I wrap my arms around you,
Drawing your body - warm - to mine
Passionately enrapturing all of you,
As if to make you a part of me.
I breathe in the air and stop -
Stop breathing, trapping time,
Freezing the moment that we share
Together and without restraint,
Without prejudice.
A time without boundaries,
Forever to encapsulate our moment,
Unique to no one but one another.
Loving so much...
So much, that our respiration,
The heaving of our bodies moves in sync,
Abolishes our surroundings,
Blurrs our consciousness
And forces us to become one in the moment...
Forgetting, inhaling, exhaling, embracing - loving...

No comments:

Post a Comment