Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Laptop confidential with Janelle Monae @ Afropunk 2009

Well... Good morning everyone!! So I just experienced my first weekend at Afropunk in Brooklyn and actually I'm kinda speechless... Ya RIGHT!! That ish was off the hook!! There were soo many people out, all day everday! Brooklyn YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!
Of course the last day I went out to see Saul Williams and Janelle Monae... The hard working woman that I am I brought my laptop with me and was made to endure all of the snickers of my peers as I raised my ~$2000 17-inch MacBook Pro into the air to capture all the goings on of that day... Little did they know, I would be lucky enough to meet Janelle Monae later that day and challenge her to a dance-off!!!! Mwahahahahaha!
So without further adieu, please enjoy my unedited interview with Janelle Monae... (please ya'll be patient - I know you want to see yourselves on camera, but you have to give me time to put the whole thing together and do it up right! Ya heard!! So stay tuned for the full length edited version of all the goings on of Afropunk 2009!!)




And for all those of you who filmed me while I was filming Janelle, please feel free to send me that footage and I will put it in the finished piece... LOVE YOU BROOKLYN!!!



2 comments: